Preferred Rate for Exotic Car Insurance in Florida.
Call us today at 954-454-9599 for a Quote. Quoting Process takes up to 2 days.
What is Exotic Car Insurance.
This is a unique insurance policy designed specifically for high-performance “exotic” cars valued over $150,000, in which regular car insurance companies are unwilling to insure. These luxury cars are intended to be driven occasionally for pleasure and not for daily use. Exotic cars are insured based on “agreed” cost value set by the owner. There is NO cost depreciation in the event of a total loss.
We insure the following high-performance Exotic Cars in Florida:
Bentley, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Aston Martin,
Maserati, McLaren, Bugatti, Lamborghini,
We carry the license with special car insurance companies to insure your high-performance luxury vehicle, with a price range from $150,000 to $5,000,000.
Exotic Car Insurance Policy Coverage types:
- Auto Liability coverage – this coverage is mandatory to carry in the State of Florida, and exotic auto liability limit must match your regular auto Insurance policy. This coverage intended to protect the reckless driver obligated to pay financial damages to another party, in the event of a car accident, that triggered bodily injury and property damage. The car insurance policy covers legal defense and court costs.
- Comprehensive coverage – This policy pays for damages done to your covered Exotic auto in the event of theft, fire, flood, and hurricane hazards. The loss is settled based on agreed value set by the owner.
- Collision coverage – Policy pays for damages to your covered Exotic vehicle caused by a car accident, regardless of who is at fault. The loss is settled based on agreed value.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – this coverage pays to you and your passengers for medical treatment expenses caused by a car accident. Also it pays for loss of income from work, up to $10,000 per policy limit.
- Uninsured Motorist coverage – Policy covers all medical expenses and loss of income when owner is injured in a car accident caused by another vehicle, whom other driver does not carry sufficient liability insurance.
- Spare Parts – Lost or Stolen spare parts are covered up to $2,000.
- Trip Interruption – is covered up to $150 per day for transportation, lodging if the vehicle becomes disabled more than 50 miles away from home.
- Auto Glass – There is NO deductible applies if a windshield gets broken and requires replacement.
- Roadside Assistance – when you call the roadside assistance help desk, a representative from your insurance company will dispatch a service truck to assist you where your car is located. roadside services include jump start, key lockout, flat tire replacement, fuel delivery, or towing, generally within the same day.
6 Factors contributing to the Cost of Exotic Car Insurance Policy in Florida:
- Garaging Zip Code.
- Type of car: year, make, model.
- Marital Status: single or married.
- Current cost of the vehicle or agreed value by owner.
- Mileage driven plan: 1000, 3000, 6,000, or unlimited.
- If you have any driving violations or accidents in the past 5 years.
4 Factors to apply premium credits:
- If Owner is a member of a car club.
- Increase deductible to $2,500 or $5,000, helps lower the premium.
- There are additional discounts for having a clean driving record, free of any violations or accidents for the past 3 years.
- Anti-theft devices: alarm only, active disabling device, passive disabling device, vin etching, vehicle recovery system.
Are you Shopping for a Quote today?
To receive an Exotic Car Insurance quotes today, please fill out a quote request form today. Or, feel free to call us now at (954) 454-9599, or (866) 454-9555 right before you renew your current policy.
WE WELCOME ALL INQUIRIES.